– PAYMENT USING ATM – This is available on all ATM outlets of Participating Banks listed in C(I) (InterSwitch Channel) Select Bill Payment and then pick JAMB Enter Profile Code and pay ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number E – ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL Visit JAMB website: jamb.gov.ng Click Purchase of 2018 Application Document Enter your Profile Code Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita) Make payment ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number PAYMENTS USING USSD (NIBSS/ERCAS) Dial *565*6*55019# Enter Profile Code Select bank and follow the prompts to complete payment ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number 6. HOW TO RECOVER LOST ePIN AFTER PAYMENT If ePIN is not Received or Lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from the unique number The ePIN would then be retrieved and delivered on the candidate’s unique number AFT...
Welcome To 9jatunes┃Download and Watch Online Videos, ┃9JA Premium Online Music Website┃Entertainment,celebrities and many more updates




![[Music + Video] Psalmist DMD – Good Psalmist DMD - Good](https://i1.wp.com/gospelhotspot.net/wp-content/uploads/Psalmist-DMD-Good.jpg?resize=180%2C135)









![[Music + Video] Olukoju The Tribe – Adagba Olukoju The Tribe - Adagba](https://i1.wp.com/gospelhotspot.net/wp-content/uploads/Olukoju-The-Tribe-Adagba.jpg?resize=180%2C135)

![[Music + Video] Purist Ogboi – I Belong To You Jesus Purist Ogboi - I Belong To You Jesus](https://i2.wp.com/gospelhotspot.net/wp-content/uploads/Purist-Ogboi-I-Belong-To-You-Jesus.jpg?resize=180%2C135)











Comments